- Prepare notice to reader engagements, corporate tax returns and personal tax returns
- Provide bookkeeping and payroll support
- Must have public practice experience
Moeller Matthews is a rapidly growing firm of Chartered Professional Accountants providing trusted advice and quality accounting services in the Campbell River and Northern Vancouver Island area.
We recognize that our success is dependent on the success of our clients. We consider it a privilege to work with our clients, and we go to great lengths to provide exceptional service to them all. Our clients have choice. We want them to choose us.
Ideally, you will have been working within a small or medium sized CPA firm for several years and have strong bookkeeping and accounting skills along with experience preparing personal tax returns, notice to reader engagements, and corporate tax returns. Excellent communication skills, an aptitude for detail, and the ability to work closely with clients and staff are essential. Having successfully worked in public practice you will be able provide quality work while meeting deadlines. You should also be IT literate and have experience in a paperless environment or be committed to working within one.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of three years of current public practice experience
- Expertise in preparing personal tax returns
- Experience preparing Notice to Reader financial statements and working papers
- Experience completing corporate tax returns
- Experience with Caseware and Taxprep preferred
- Experience with Simply Accounting and QuickBooks
- Experience with payroll processing and legislation
- Ability to thrive in a faced paced environment
Roles and responsibilities
- Complete NTR engagements
- Prepare personal and corporate income tax returns
- Manage deadlines so work is completed on time
- Provide bookkeeping support within Sage and QuickBooks to our clients and staff
- Providing payroll support to clients
Compensation and benefits are at or above market rates and are negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. Submission deadline is June 2, 2019.