- Manage client relationships and a team of tax professionals
- Work alongside senior management team to assist with continued growth
- Opportunity for professional advancement
Moeller Matthews is a rapidly growing firm of Chartered Professional Accountants providing trusted advice and quality accounting services in the Campbell River and Northern Vancouver Island area.
We recognize that our success is dependent on the success of our clients. We consider it a privilege to work with our clients, and we go to great lengths to provide exceptional service to them all. Our clients have choice. We want them to choose us.
Ideally, you will have been working within a small or medium sized CPA firm for several years and have demonstrated leadership during your tenure. You should have very strong technical accounting and personal income tax experience. Communication skills and the ability to lead and manage staff are crucial as well as an aptitude for detail. You must understand the importance of timely, quality work and deadlines. You should also be IT literate and have experience in a paperless environment or be committed to working within one.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of four years of public practice experience (depending on experience a CPA designation is not required)
- Expertise in preparing and reviewing personal tax returns
- Experience preparing Notice to Reader financial statements and working papers
- Experience completing corporate tax returns
- Experience with Caseware and Taxprep preferred
- Experience with Simply Accounting and QuickBooks an asset but not required
Roles and responsibilities
- Complete NTR engagements
- Prepare and review personal income tax returns
- Manage and build productive client and staff relationships
- Manage deadlines so work is completed on time
Compensation and benefits are at or above market rates and are negotiable based on experience and qualifications
All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. Submission deadline is October 20th, 2017.