Audit & Assurance
At Moeller Matthews, we provide audit and assurance services to private companies, not-for-profit organizations, First Nations, Municipalities, School Districts and other organizations.
We provide our clients with an understanding of compliance requirements, financial reporting deadlines, and best practices.
We offer clear communication and believe in building friendly, positive relationships with all clients to make the audit process a smooth and painless experience for all involved.
Our audit and assurance services include:
- Financial statement assurance (audit and review engagements)
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Specialized assurance engagements
Moeller Matthews is dedicated to providing accounting services to private companies and entrepreneurs. Accounting just isn’t about tax returns and GST; accounting is about business… your business. We believe in getting to know you, your goals, motivations and what you aspire to become.
Our advisory clients range from individuals just starting a business, established companies with multi-million dollar revenue streams, or those in the process of exiting a business.
As an entrepreneur, you may be concerned with tax minimization, an estate plan, wealth management or succession planning.
Whatever your business needs, we are excited to help you.
Our business advisory services include:
- Personal and corporate tax minimization
- Estate planning
- Reorganizations of corporate groups
- Business purchase and sale assistance
- Business valuations
Moeller Matthews offers a full range of taxation services. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver a consistent service and build solid relationships which stand the test of time.
We provide comprehensive tax service and advice in the following areas:
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, trusts, and corporations
- Tax advice including personal, estate, corporate, GST, and payroll tax
- Business structures and reorganizations
- Advice on and implementation of tax effective trust structures
- Management of any federal and provincial tax audits, reviews or disputes
For more information on current taxation issues and tax planning opportunities, please contact us.
We provide general accounting services to a wide range of clients from small businesses to large companies, in a multitude of sectors. Our accounting services will assist your business in reaching your financial goals through accurate and timely record keeping and reporting.
Our team is very experienced in all aspects of accounting, and can assist you with any shareholder, government or bank related requirements.
Our accounting services include:
- Accounting system set up assistance and advice
- Maintenance of books and records
- Preparation of financial statements
- Banking, payroll and document management